Sunday, July 18, 2010

So You Think You Got Chance?

I just saw an article on Yahoo! that said ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Changes Unsigned Singer Christina Perri's Life. I'm usually not interested in such articles, but there was something that attracted me to read it. I found that the article told the story of a musician who worked as a waitress, and somehow she was offered to rush-record a professional version of her song “Jar of Heart” so it can be used for ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ - an American dance competition and reality show.

The song then exploded overnight and whoaaa you guys should check this out how a dance can be so emotional with a perfect song like “Jar of Heart”. At first I was feeling like I'm not interested with dancing and stuff like that, but man, after I saw that video, I'm awfully WOW.

I’ve nothing left to say, just watch!


Jar of Heart on SYTYCD

I just find out that she -Christina Perry- is a YouTube artist. She has a beautiful face and of course a lovely voice. Check out her account on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/lovemspenny#p/u/24/kmXdyfGYZPI

2 comments:

  1. aaishh..fachri blogger skrg..
    anwy, ni acara emang tob bgt ri. Dirumah gw nonton sekeluarga heboh bgt dah.
    "Itu anak orang dilempar-lempar" -->> emak komen
    "wow..waw..what de.." --->>dan komen2 lebay lainnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm.. pardon me, can you speak English please? I don't understand what u trying to say.. hahahhahaa. iya ki ga sengaja gw liat artikel tentang SYTYCD dan pas gw liat keren and i looove the song!

    ReplyDelete