Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Week to Remember

"The song is ended, but the melody lingers on."
-Anonymous

Whoaaa it has been a while I didn't update my blog because of one and other things. There were many shits and craziness happened to me, but the most exciting was joined Citra Pariwara as AdVolunteer (AdVo). For you who never heard about it, Citra Pariwara is Indonesia Annual Advertising Festival and AdVo are person in charge (mostly college students) for helping in exhibition and as Liaison Officer for judges and speakers. The event held in Senayan City from November 29th untill December 4th with theme "People Movement". It was super fun and I was so thankful I could be part of it. I met not only the professionals in advertising industry, but also a new family -AdVo 2010. There were 30 of us stayed in same hotel divided into 4 rooms. It can't be described in any words for sure. Being AdVo is all package, we got the show, the madness of fun, priceless knowledge and experiences, and the most of all, we got each other.


my 627's room-mates
salim.acel.me.amul.andrey.fahmi.phocil.puput
(from left)




No comments:

Post a Comment