Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Front of the Class

"I am neither an optimist nor pessimist, but a possibilist."
- Max Lerner



I'm going to recommend one of my favorite TV movies, filmed by Hallmark Hall of Fame (2008), titled "Front of the Class". Based on the book "Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me the Teacher I Never Had" by Brad Cohen with Lisa Wysocky. The movie presenting the true story of Brad Cohen, who grew up with Tourette Syndrome (
a neurological disorder characterized by repetitive, stereotyped, involuntary movements and vocalizations called tics. Source: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) and overcame its frustrating effects to establish himself as a popular teacher. It stared by Jimmy Wolk as Brad Cohen and directed by Peter Werner.

I tell you, this movie was really emotional and so giving you much inspirational. I learned that everything could be possible if you had strong eager and volition.

PS: I'm (still) looking for neither the DVD nor the book, I can't find them anywhere :(


Update 13.09.10


I got the book! YEAY! (I'm still looking for the DVD anyway)




No comments:

Post a Comment