Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Think Nothing.

"I like to have fun and be funny, but I'm much more of a thinker."
-Keenen Ivory Wayans


The Thinker by ~amgine emirp

I'm a thinker. Yes, really... I am. But craply I'm a bad thinker. I frequently using more than a half of my brain energy to think unimportant things. And it's getting more frequent than it used to be. It really wasted my time, and oo-rah it's my sleeping time that perfectly being wasted. Sh8t!

I mean it has been almost 3 weeks I slept over 5 am everyday. Yes, E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y! But I did nothing. But I thought almost everything. But everything I thought was nothing. But... okay enough for the 'but', but that was really happened to me for the past 3 weeks. Errgh why do I keep saying 'but'?!

I just make excuses for everything I guess. That's why (I think) I frequently think nothing. Hahaha okay I'm confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment